Calling all Commissary shoppers! There is a new coupon for $2/3 any Kikkoman Products available right now! And guess what? Kikkoman is on sale this month (see the Price Connexion issue here) for as low as $1! Plus, I found a delicious recipe for Roasted Soy Sauce Chicken to go with it!
Kikkoman Soy Sauce Deals
Kikkoman Soy Sauce, $1 – Print the $2/3 any Kikkoman Products Coupon = $0.33 each!
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce or Teriyake Marinade & Sauce (10-oz.), $1.48 – Print the $2/3 any Kikkoman Products Coupon = $0.81 each!
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce (20-oz.), $2.40 – Print the $2/3 any Kikkoman Products Coupon = $1.73 each!
Roasted Soy Sauce Chicken
- 4 lbs whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
- Rinse chicken under cold running water; drain well and pat dry.
- Place chicken breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Blend soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, rosemary and garlic.
- Brush chicken cavity and skin thoroughly with mixture, then place lemon halves in cavity.
- Roast at 350 for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 185, brushing with soy/lemon mixture every 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and let stand 10 minutes before carving.
This post was written by Michelle from Military Wives Saving
Recipe Source & Photo Credit: Food.com